- Hair must be neatly pulled back and in a bun. (How to make a Ballet Bun)
- Jewelry is not permitted in any class (with the exception of stud earrings).
- All elastics, ribbons and drawstrings must be neatly tucked in.
- Undergarments can be worn but should be neatly hidden under leotards.
- Warm-ups are permitted for the beginning of class.
Comfortable gym clothes that stretch and allow free movement*, clean sneakers
White fitted T-shirt, black gym shorts*, white socks, black ballet shoes
White fitted T-shirt, black gym shorts*, black jazz shoes
* boys need to wear a dance belt or compression shorts under their gym shorts
Creative Movement/ Beginning Combo
Assigned leotard (varies by class), pink convertible tights, pink ballet shoes of choice
Levels 1-5 Ballet
Assigned leotard (varies by level), pink convertible tights, pink split-soled canvas ballet shoes
Levels 1-5 Jazz
Assigned leotard (varies by level), caramel convertible or footless tights, tan jazz shoes, (black bike/jazz shorts are permitted)
Comfortable clothes that do not inhibit movement, clean sneakers
Leotards are available for purchase at:
442 N. Harbor City Blvd
Melbourne, FL 32935